Made in : Korea
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Size: 20 ml
This highly concentrated ampoule calms irritated, sensitive, and acne-prone skin. Centella asiatica, also known as gotu kola or tiger grass because wounded tigers would roll in it to help heal themselves, is rich in amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids, and phytochemicals that have anti-aging effects on the skin. It’s been shown to boost antioxidants, fight bacteria and inflammation (two contributors to acne), spur collagen production, and increase skin’s resilience. This ampoule, with 80% Centella asiatica leaf water and Centella asiatica extract, helps minimize breakouts by regulating oil production and maintaining the strength of the skin’s defenses against external stressors.
This ampoule is designed to control the sebum production.
Restore the balance between moisture and oiliness while actively reducing the redness and irritation.
Continuously provide hydration to maintain healthy skin without a discomfort.
Best for oily, combination and acne-prone skin.
How To Use:
1. Apply AM and PM after wash.
2. Soften your skin with a toner.
3. Place a few droplets into hand and gently smooth mainly over affected area until thoroughly absorbed.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine,1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose.
1. For external use only.
2. Avoid contact with eyes.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Use with care for easily irritated skin, testing on small areas recommended.
5. Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear.
6. Store in cool and dry places, away from direct sunlight.