𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Apple seed cleansing oil
𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Innisfree
𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬
▪Cleanly removes heavy makeup and impurities from the skin with a soft rolling effect to leave the skin fresh without feeling greasy.
▪ The formulation with apple extract and apple seed oil smoothens out flaky dead skin cells to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy.
▪ Fresh apple fragrance helps you enjoy a refreshing cleansing time.
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞
Apply an appropriate amount onto dry hands and gently smooth over dry face to dissolve makeup. Add water with fingertips and massage to remove makeup. Rinse off with lukewarm water afterward.
CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, POLYGLYCERYL-10 DIOLEATE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, HYDROGENATED POLY(C6-14OLEFIN), PEG-8 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE ) SEED OIL(99.5ppm), PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, FRAGRANCE.
1. If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
▪ Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
▪ If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
2. Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
3. Cautions about handling and storing the product.
▪ Keep the product closed after using it.
▪ Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor.
▪ Avoid extremely high and low temperatures and direct sunlight.
4. Immediately rinse with water if it gets into your eyes.