Made In Korea
Skin Type: All Skin Types
The gel fills the skin with moisture, soothes it, relieves irritation, relieves peeling. Aloe vera gel has a wound-healing effect, has a beneficial effect on the skin and heals it at the cellular level. Enzymes, vitamins and other biologically active substances in the composition of aloe have a tonic and cooling effect, therefore, aloe vera gel is recommended for use after aggressive exposure of the sun to the skin, as well as to reduce pain after insect bites. Aloe creates an imperceptible but very effective barrier on the skin that prevents the penetration of pathogenic bacteria and fungal infections, and also helps to cope with an existing acne rash. Aloe juice does not clog pores, regulates the sebaceous glands and gives the skin a healthy matte.
Cream-gel can also be used as:
– Moisturizing body gel.
– Express mask for the face and skin around the eyes.
– Moisturizing makeup base.
– Cream after shaving and hair removal.
– Hand cream, nail and cuticle.
– Moisturizing mask for dry and brittle hair.
It is recommended to store the gel in the refrigerator to give an additional refreshing and cooling effect.
How to use:
– Gel for the face or body – apply to clean, dry skin. As an express mask – apply the gel on cotton pads and apply on the skin you need. As a hair mask, apply to clean damp hair for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
There are no reviews yet.