𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: All-Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++
𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Missha
𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚
Skin Type: Oily Skin
▪️ MISSHA All-Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ is refreshing daily sun milk that tones up the skin naturally, while providing protection with added naturally-derived ingredients.
▪️ Feels lightweight moisture and fresh texture on your skin. Protects against UV rays.
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞
1. Used at the last step of skincare.
2. Gently spread over the vulnerable areas to sun rays which are face, neck, arms, and legs.
3. Reapply as needed when you spend a lot of time outdoors.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Zinc Oxide, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG-10, Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Helichrysum Arenarium Extract, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Magnesium, Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium, EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Lecithin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, CI 77492, Limonia Acidissima Extract, CI 77491, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Cinchona Succirubra Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Abronia Villosa Leaf Extract, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
4. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.