Made In Korea
Skin Type: All Type Skin
MOM’S CARE Pax Moly Stretch Marks Cream is a stretch marks and anti-wrinkles cream. It contains sweet almonds ol, Ceramide, and hyaluronic acid. This formula offers non-greasy hydration that acts as a natural moisturizing factor component. It,s functional ingredients are formulated to diminish wrinkles. The product can be used for sensitive skin during and after pregnancy. It,s active ingredients are anti-aging/Adenosine.
- This cream helps to improve elasticity,
- Prevent stretch marks and
- Diminish the appearance of existing ones.
- Ideal to use during and after pregnancy or weight loss.
- Helps improve elasticity, prevent stretch marks, and diminish the appearance of existing ones, leaving the skin, silky and supple.
- Loaded with nature-derived shea butter, rosehip oil, and sweet almond oil.
- Easily absorbs and improves not only the texture of stretch marks but also the overall scar on the skin.
When To Use?
Use during and after pregnancy.
How to use:
Use morning and night starting from the twelfth week of pregnancy until birth. Apply a generous amount of the cream to the stomach, thighs, bottom, and chest. Massage using circular motions until the cream is completely absorbed.
It is even better to use with massage oil.
Water, Caprylic/Capric, Trighlyceride, Butyrosperium Parki, Sheal butter, Glycerin, Propam ediol, cetearl, Alcohol, Glycery, Butylene Glycol, PGE-1, Stearate, Penthenol, Prunus, Root Extract, Ceramides, Cemellia, Leaf Extract and more.