𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Perfect UV Protection Cream Triple Care SPF50+/PA++++
𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Innisfree
𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚
▪️ Powerful UV block and waterproof function
The waterproof UV block stays resistant to water and gives great protection during the water and outdoor activities.
▪️ Inorganic sunscreen
It contains a mineral filter to reflect UV rays on the surface of the skin.
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞
▪️ At the last stage of your skincare routine, evenly apply onto easily exposed areas of face, neck, arms, and legs.
WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947), DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, NIACINAMIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MICA (CI 77019), DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, METHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, FRAGRANCE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARIC ACID, POLYGLYCERYL-6 POLYRICINOLEATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ADENOSINE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT LYSATE FILTRATE
1. Do not use on wounded areas, eczema, or dermatitis.
2. In the case of the following symptoms, stop using, and please, consult a dermatologist. Continuous use may aggravate the symptoms.
1) Red spots, swelling, itching, irritation, or other skin disorders.
2) In the case of the above symptoms as a result of exposure to direct sunlight after application.
3. Storing and handling precautions
1) Make sure to close the cap after use.
2) Keep away from children.
3) Keep out of high or low temperatures and direct sunlight.
4. Sun protection factor of this product has been defined by the sun protection factor measurement specified in the Regulations on the Examination of Functional Cosmetics, UVA protection factor has been defined by the UVA protection factor measurement specified in the Regulations on the Examination of Functional Cosmetics and every water-resistant feature has been tested using relevant evaluation methods specified in the Regulations on the Examination of Functional Cosmetics.